Ostomy Care Training Seminar in Lawton, Oklahoma

This is the place to post announcements for chat rooms, support group special events and newsletters (please do not post such messages in the regular discussion forums).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
jrice491

Ostomy Care Training Seminar in Lawton, Oklahoma

Post by jrice491 »

On September 30, 2009, the Ostomy Support Group of Lawton-Fort Sill is hosting an Ostomy Care Training Seminar along with Comanche County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) in Lawton, OK. Target audience is Home Health Care and Hospital Ostomy Care Nurses, ostomy care givers, and family members who help ostomy patients. Time is 12:30pm-5:00pm, at CCMH.

We are in need of having a Pediatric Ostomy Care Nurse as a speaker. We have exhausted all known avenues searching for someone in the state of Oklahoma to fill this guest speaker position.

If anyone knows of such an individual please contact me at jrice@lvcisp.com as soon as possible.

We are getting desperate as time is moving quickly along. So please, we are open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks.

James A. Rice, President
Ostomy Support Group of
Lawton-Fort Sill (OK)
SugaAngel4u

Re: Ostomy Care Training Seminar in Lawton, Oklahoma

Post by SugaAngel4u »

I"m so excited for this and to be able to bring a nurse or two from my work, It's going to be great! Thanks so much for holding this.
Jenny Jones
FAP '93 (7)
Ileostomy '95 (9)
Straight Pull Thru '01 (15)