Greater Seattle Ostomy Association

This is the place to post announcements for chat rooms, support group special events and newsletters (please do not post such messages in the regular discussion forums).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
Esten

Greater Seattle Ostomy Association

Post by Esten »

For those of you who are in the Greater Seattle area, we hold our meetings on the second tuesday of each month. Our Meeting location and time is below. At our September 13th meeting, we will be having a presentation about Friend's Of Ostomates Worldwide (FOW-USA). We look forward to seeing those of you in the Seattle area at our meeting! Our website is http://www.ostomywa.org

Next Meeting:
Tuesday September 13th, 2011

Time:
7pm-8:30pm

Meeting Location:
Swedish Medical Center
747 Broadway
Seattle, WA 98122-4307

Level B, Conference Room #2 Across from the Market Cafe
Certified Medical Assistant
ileostomy since 2004
ffraboveallelse

Re: Greater Seattle Ostomy Association

Post by ffraboveallelse »

I am trying to get in touch with a support group in the Olympic Peninsula area. There is one on Whidbey Island and I have emailed them twice to get a date and time for their support group, but have had no response. I would like to attend their support group as I would like to start one in my area, which is Sequim, WA. Do you have any idea how I can get in touch with the Whidbey Island person? Thank you. :?