A few extra Convatec supplies

For discussing issues relevant to ostomates and people with diversions between the ages of 18 and 30 (or so).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderator: Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
Bill Roche

A few extra Convatec supplies

Post by Bill Roche »

I am sending you young people this note because I believe that you are the most likely group that has to pay the outrageously high prices for your ostomy supplies. It seems that I was forced to make a change to the type of pouch that I use. I now have a few boxes of Convatec drainable pouches Ref # 411491 that use the plastic clip to hold it closed. I picked them up at a flee market here in Florida where I live. I also have a few other supplies that .
If you think that you can use some of the items I have and are willing to send you free, if you simply pay the shipping. (I'll pay the handling :) .
You may drop me an email with your Info ( I will send you a list of what I have) & I will try to get back to you soon. Please try to realize I am a sick retired old fart that takes a LOOONG time to get anything done, unless of course it involves eating and or drinking. :D :)
PS Please remember to include your Zip code for my calculation of the shipping charges which I will tell you prior to shipping.