Koch Pouch Continent Ileostomy stoma coverings suggestions

For discussion of intestinal and urinary diversions that avoid wearing an external waste collecting device.
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Jimbob, Lynne

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
mets

Koch Pouch Continent Ileostomy stoma coverings suggestions

Post by mets »

I have a Koch Pouch continent ileostomy with a lot of mucous drainage. For many years I have been using the 3M Nexcare Colostomy Stomaseal 4x4 dressings with a Johnson and Johnson nursing pad underneath for absorbency. Both of these products were recently discontinued. Any suggestions for adherent absorbent dressings? I tried AM Patches but they leaked.
Lakecrew

Re: Koch Pouch Continent Ileostomy stoma coverings suggestions

Post by Lakecrew »

mets wrote: 2021-12-02 13:22:49 I have a Koch Pouch continent ileostomy with a lot of mucous drainage. For many years I have been using the 3M Nexcare Colostomy Stomaseal 4x4 dressings with a Johnson and Johnson nursing pad underneath for absorbency. Both of these products were recently discontinued. Any suggestions for adherent absorbent dressings? I tried AM Patches but they leaked.
My supply is running out and I cannot order these either. Have you found a suitable replacement?