No energy. Fatigue and blurry vision

For general discussion of ostomies and continent diversions.
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob, ot dave

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
ThatFLguy

No energy. Fatigue and blurry vision

Post by ThatFLguy »

Been happing a lot. I get blurry vision whenever I stand up. My water intake is good. I just had blood work to check all my levels and they seemed okay. I am seeing a nutritionist on the 7th of September but all of this sucks.

I cannot even get normal housework done without feeling dizzy just from moving around.

Sitting does not help with the fatigue and I find myself in bed for 12-18 hours after doing anything physical.

I just do not know what else to do.

I talked this over with one of the RNs from Gastroenterology but she wants me to see my main GI doctor asap which is near impossible as their schedule stays full. I have to call up today and see if she got it so I can see my main GI or not and if not then they are going to try to get me seen by another doctor.
I fart in your general direction!
Mara

Re: No energy. Fatigue and blurry vision

Post by Mara »

have you ever seen a cardiologist??
Ileostomy due to UC - 50 odd years
darick

Post by darick »

I second Mara. I had similar issues myself, saw a cardiologist, and now have meds to get things in control. I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure (its not as scary as it sounds).
Ewings Sarcoma: 1996; G-tube: 1997; Cecostomy: 1998-99; Colostomy: ~2000; Irrigator: 2013-
sabresfan18

Post by sabresfan18 »

Cardiologist ASAP.
Emma

Post by Emma »

@ThatFLguy I hope you are feeling better and that you found some help. All best wishes to you.