problems with site

For information and questions on how to use the discussion board (do not post ostomy related questions in this area!).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct. This particular area of our board is only for issues on how to use the board, not for ostomy-related questions!
Mara

problems with site

Post by Mara »

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/search.php on this server.
You may need to create an index.html page or enable the directory browsing by creating an .htaccess file containing "Options +Indexes".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.uoaa.org Port 80

I have been receiving various error messages such as the above over the past couple of days when trying to navigate this site. Since I haven't had problems with other websites, I am assuming there is something going on here.....
Bob Webtech
Site Admin

Post by Bob Webtech »

Mara,

Users have reported a number of problems this morning, not just in the discussion board but also in other parts of the UOAA site. I think it was probably some sort of web server configuration problem. I've written to our hosting company and got the following reply:

Bob,
        Yes, there was an issue with this server this morning. It got
rebooted and that seemed to fix the problem.

Thank you,
--------------------------
Technical Support
Cedant Web Hosting