censorship

For information and questions on how to use the discussion board (do not post ostomy related questions in this area!).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct. This particular area of our board is only for issues on how to use the board, not for ostomy-related questions!
carrie1951

censorship

Post by carrie1951 »

does someone decide which entry is put on the board? I had one that was important to me and I don't see it anywhere on the board
Esten

Post by Esten »

it may have been moved to a different board here, as sometimes the moderators do that if a topic isnt in the right board.
Certified Medical Assistant
ileostomy since 2004
Mara

Post by Mara »

I don't think posts are read previous to their being posted....mine seem to post immediately.

I think that there might have been some issues today with the board as twice I had to log in - ordinarily I remain logged in. So possibly your post got lost in the shuffle..... :cry:
Ileostomy due to UC - 50 odd years
LeeAnn

Post by LeeAnn »

Carrie,
If a post is deleted the person who has posted it is to be notified of it being removed as well as why. As far as I am aware, there have not been any posts deleted that were made by you. Can you please PM me some info on the post and a title, I would be happy to do some research and see if I can find it.

LeeAnn
You are always right where you need to be to take the next step beyond .GF
Bob Webtech
Site Admin

Post by Bob Webtech »

Carrie,

It appears that the server hosting our website actually crashed this morning, so some postings were lost. Upon checking our server logs, I find two big gaps: from 03:40 to 05:04, and from 05:54 to 07:18 (these are both in Pacific time, which is the server's native timezone). Our system apparently wasn't running properly during those intervals, and anything posted during those periods has disappeared. These things happen every once in a while, and there's nothing we can do about them. Nobody "censored" your posting. It was deleted by random electronic gremlins.
Bob Baumel, UOAA discussion board administrator