Hello from YODAA

For discussing international ostomy issues, including matters relating to the International Ostomy Association (IOA) and its member associations.
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
Eric E

Hello from YODAA

Post by Eric E »

Greetings IOA friends!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Eric Eng, Co-Chair of the Young Ostomate & Diversion Alliance of America (YODAA). YODAA and the IOA's 20/40 Focus are partnering up for the UOAA's 2009 National Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, bringing together young adults with ostomies, diversions, and a variety of related diagnoses from all over the world together for one amazing event.

In favor of spreading the word, please find the following promotional flyer, and please share this with your groups, friends, and anyone you feel maybe interested in attending the conference.

While the conference planners have put a lot of effort thus far to develop the conference, the leaders of the young adult organizations will be developing some exciting sessions and social activities. We'll keep you up to date with any new developments. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me via email or private message. Have a great day!

Cheers,
Eric
YODAA Co-Chair