Problem with this web site?????

For information and questions on how to use the discussion board (do not post ostomy related questions in this area!).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct. This particular area of our board is only for issues on how to use the board, not for ostomy-related questions!
smoki

Problem with this web site?????

Post by smoki »

I have not been able to log on to this web site for 4 days. I just tried a different way and got on but very slowly. Anyone else having a problem?
wsmrbob

Re: Problem with this web site?????

Post by wsmrbob »

YES!

I am having the same problem. Took me 2 hours to get to the point I could write this!

Bob
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Everyone is having this problem - you can see by the lack of posts and responses. And if we do get the lucky oppoprtunity to log in, it is painfully slow. I am sure they will figure out the problem soon!

Aileen
Crohn's Disease 1983, Colosotomy, 1991, Procto-sigmoid Colectomy, 2008
Bob Webtech
Site Admin

Post by Bob Webtech »

As I explained to Mara in a previous thread, the incident began on Wednesday, when our hosting web server suffered a hardware problem. The hosting company installed new hardware, but then required several days to get everything working because that server is shared by a lot of other websites besides ours. As it happened, their automated process to restore all websites on the new hardware failed when it came to our website (so you may have noticed strange results if you tried to access our site yesterday). Finally, in response to urgent requests I was sending them, they got our site running this morning. The issue appears to be resolved now.
Bob Baumel, UOAA discussion board administrator