Mid-Atlantic Regional Ostomy Conference - THIS Wkend - Apr 29-May 1

This is the place to post announcements for chat rooms, support group special events and newsletters (please do not post such messages in the regular discussion forums).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
Diane C

Mid-Atlantic Regional Ostomy Conference - THIS Wkend - Apr 29-May 1

Post by Diane C »

I wish I had posted this earlier! My N. Virginia ostomy support group is hosting a Mid-Adtalntic Regional Conference THIS wk-end -- Friday, April 29 - Sun, May 1. See www.osgnv.org for more info.
For full agenda and flyer, see http://osgnv.org/wp-content/uploads/201 ... r-3-16.pdf
Point of Contact: billatmaccom@verizon.net

Diane C.

2000 - MACE procedure
2002 - Colostomy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016 Mid-Atlantic Regional Ostomy Conference
April 29, 30 and May 1, 2016
Holiday Inn Washington Dulles
45425 Holiday Drive, Sterling, VA 20166

Unfortunately, SPECIAL HOTEL RATES ENDED ON APRIL 6, 2016. Am unsure if anything can be arranged at this time -- but if you're in the near vicinity, do come!
RATES FOR THE HOTEL were: $79.00 (+13% tax) per night for a king bed; $85.00 (+ 13% tax) for two double beds (these rates are good for the nights of April 27 through May 2).

SATURDAY MORNING KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Joanna Burgess, BCN, RN, CWOCN
Joanna sees herself as a bridge linking the medical and scientific world with the world of being a
patient. It has been her passion to bring these worlds together so that better understanding can be
reached on both sides. She brings to us her messages of hope and how the past can fully paint a
bright future.