Re-introducing Myself

Share the non-ostomy part of your life (but please limit the random jokes!).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderator: Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
QueenStinker1973

Re-introducing Myself

Post by QueenStinker1973 »

I can't locate an "Introductions" part of the forum, so I will take the opportunity to re-introduce myself again here... if that's okay. :)

I haven't been here in quite a while. I used to be called "stinker", but changed it when I made a brief comeback around a year ago. Now I'm back again, and will try to be more frequent here.

So... I am QueenStinker1973. I have had a colostomy since 1999 (in July it will be 19 years), in remission at present, and ready to attempt to get reacquainted!

Hope things are well with you all! :)
To Dream a Dream

Re: Re-introducing Myself

Post by To Dream a Dream »

Welcome back & good to see someone posting on this forum again. I was feeling a little lonely with few current posts on our Board, but then I realized it is probably due to the fact that people with ostomies are out there resuming & enjoying life. Keep dreaming!
Crohn's Dx '66 (perforated ileum)
Multiple Bowel Resections
Ileo '77 Revision '85
Celiac Dx
QueenStinker1973

Post by QueenStinker1973 »

To Dream a Dream wrote:Welcome back & good to see someone posting on this forum again. I was feeling a little lonely with few current posts on our Board, but then I realized it is probably due to the fact that people with ostomies are out there resuming & enjoying life. Keep dreaming!
Thank you for the welcome, Dream. I myself have become busy with things and caught up in life, which is why I have been away for a long time. I'll try to be back more frequently, but depending on what I have going on. There is a lot coming up, plus, I am trying to become more active in my lifestyle and get myself in shape for health reasons (plus, enjoy spring/summer recreational activities when the warmer weather hits).

Thanks for the encouragement to keep dreaming! I definitely believe in that! :D
cdogtom

Post by cdogtom »

greeting and salutations ,it is good to see someone on this forum ,not many come here,i dont visit much either do to being busy trying to earn a living ,i always enjoy the back stories and sometimes the jokes ,welcome

tom