Here's to 2023

For general discussion of ostomies and continent diversions.
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob, ot dave

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
Diane C

Here's to 2023

Post by Diane C »

Wishing everyone here as healthy and happy a new year as possible. One of my resolutions should be to check this board far more and increase my participation because I really do value the contents and attitude here. My apologies if anyone sent me a private message and I neglected to answer. My inbox-was full up.

It's been a busy year with ups and downs but nothing catastrophic in my life for which I'm grateful. Still dealing with high-output pouches (Coloplast vs Convatec) and Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency which means I don't absorb all my food and nutrients but the trying isn't over and I realize others are in far worse condition. And the laundry goes on... and experimenting with detergents. Tide still gets my vote.

Definitely missing my mentor and friend who passed away -- the newsletter editor of The Pouch in our Ostomy Support Group of N. Virginia. Hoping you haven't had to confront many losses this year and that the year ahead brings comfort, relief, and what you wish for!

Keep on going!
Diane C
2000 MACE
2002 Colostomy
2018 Above + anus removed; Ileostomy
2020 Scar tissue removed
cdogtom

Re: Here's to 2023

Post by cdogtom »

and to a better year than 2022 and even that has passed ....onward .....
NEskier

Post by NEskier »

Thank you for the post! Always good to know kindred spirits are out here! :)
To Dream a Dream

Post by To Dream a Dream »

I second that!
Crohn's Dx '66 (perforated ileum)
Multiple Bowel Resections
Ileo '77 Revision '85
Celiac Dx