Thoughts on Reversal?

For discussing ostomies that are intended to be temporary, and the reversal/takedown of such ostomies.
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderator: Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
NewbieFL

Thoughts on Reversal?

Post by NewbieFL »

Hello I’ve been on here before but it’s been a while. I had to update some of my information. I am going to be having my preop testing to make sure everything is ago for the reversal. I am curious to know people out there that have had a reversal, specifically a sigmoid, and if you had any problems afterwards, or just your thoughts and input on the entire process, I certainly would appreciate any help and input. Thanks so much.
I hope I have placed this comment and questions in the right category. My apologies if it’s not in the right one.

NewbieFL
sss

Re: Thoughts on Reversal?

Post by sss »

I had my reversal in July (Ileostomy was in March), and I'm happy to report that it went great!. A little diarrhea, then a little constipation, but I was fine after a few weeks. I know the experience isn't always this good, but I do want to let folks know that it's not always bad, either.

Best wishes to all!
-Sheila