Farrah Fawcett's colostomy

For general discussion of ostomies and continent diversions.
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob, ot dave

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
CraigNevius1

Farrah Fawcett's colostomy

Post by CraigNevius1 »

Ryan O'Neal hid Farrah Fawcett's colostomy. I didn't feel it was safe to go public w/ this while he was alive.

Please see my statement:

https://www.facebook.com/WindmillEntertainmentCompany
lolapergola

Re: Farrah Fawcett's colostomy

Post by lolapergola »

Hi , I did look at your link but I couldn't find anything about F.F. having a colostomy .In fact the majority of people may have believed , like me, that she would have lived if she had have gotten one .There were plenty of shots of her wearing low slung jeans and showing quite a bit of her stomach and TBH , it really doesn't look like she had a pouch at the stage you filmed her ? or was that a different time ? I did read that R.O. was dead against her having an ostomy because she was so sexy and bags aren't kinda thing ,I can well believe he said that .But I also thought she had all the alternative treatments to try and not have one , then she had left it too late to have one .Please be more direct in what you know .

For people on the forum , I am chasing this up because I think , for instance ,if people like John Mahoney who played Frasier's dad had spoken more openly about having a stoma before he died , it may have helped people who are facing one understand that you can have a normal life after surgery if they see a celebrity accept it .
thanks
Lola.
" Twenty-three years ago I had cancer of the colon. I had to have major surgery, and I have a colostomy. I really couldn't have sex after that. I'm very happy by myself and with my friends, but no, I'm definitely not involved with anybody." John Mahoney
CraigNevius1

Re: Farrah Fawcett's colostomy

Post by CraigNevius1 »

For some reason I don't get notified when someone makes a reply a post. I only saw this because you emailed. Farrah had a colostomy bag for roughly half the documentary. I moved my statement up to the top of my company's FB page so it is easier to find. More info there (and lots of background about Ryan O'Neal and myself which I felt needed to be included for reasons that are apparent when you read it).

https://www.facebook.com/WindmillEntertainmentCompany