calling all New England-area people!

This is the place to post announcements for chat rooms, support group special events and newsletters (please do not post such messages in the regular discussion forums).
Anyone can read. Only registered users can post.
No commercial posting allowed.

Moderators: Bob Webtech, Jimbob

Forum rules
Before posting, please read our Discussion Board Terms and Conditions and our Code of Conduct.
Ricky

calling all New England-area people!

Post by Ricky »

Hello everyone,

As you may have heard, up here in Boston we have group for active ostomates, jpouchers, etc. It was kind of dormant for the winter, but now that spring is here, we are getting the group back together. It's a group for us just to have fun in a "normal" setting, and to hang with other people outside of a support group. We've had trips to the beach, apple picking, rafting in new hampshire, boston harbor cruises, wine tastings, trip to block island, etc etc. The first meeting will be a dinner/cocktail get-together where we can talk about ideas for events throughout the spring, summer, and fall. all are welcome (friends, significant others, etc). You can RSVP with Alvin (as below), or PM me if you have any questions. Anyone from MA, RI, CT, ME, NH, or VT is especially encouraged to join us. If you can't make it, but still want to join our email list, let me know.

Thanks!
-Ricky

Join the BOSTON OSTOMY ADVENTURERS(BOA)!

AT THE Ground Round

1 1st Ave
Needham, MA 02494
(781) 444-6360

Meet other ostomates and help us plan our upcoming activities.

Friday, May 9th, 2008 @ 7:00 P.M.

Please RSVP by Fri. May 2

Alvin McMahon 508-567-5657

ALMBlueSky@aol.com